• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Jenna Bumgardner on facebook, ya'll add me and send me a message saying you're in OLOL pa school and ill add you to the group :)

I went ahead and made the group private so you'll have to message me to be accepted. I didn't want just anyone trying to be adding themselves to the group. This is just an attempt to make a page for us all to connect so later we can make an official one if everyone wants to!

Nice! Do you mind mentioning what complexes you were looking at or ended up signing with? I've been researching places online since I live in GA... hard to gauge good areas or complexes remotely :( 

You could send in a private message too!

-El

I ended up with Citiscape. It's literally right across the street. My mom, grandma, and I toured it after I interviewed. Looks really nice. 

Jenna, I'll look you up during my lunch break to get into the group :)

My name is Jenna Bumgardner on facebook, ya'll add me and send me a message saying you're in OLOL pa school and ill add you to the group :)

I went ahead and made the group private so you'll have to message me to be accepted. I didn't want just anyone trying to be adding themselves to the group. This is just an attempt to make a page for us all to connect so later we can make an official one if everyone wants to!

Thanks Jenna! Jenna there are 4 of ya on Facebook? :) Do you have a middle name listed or a city or profession that would help us know it's you?

Y'all word of advice: AVOID APT COMPLEXES AROUND LSU. They're filled with loud undergrads and are generally more expensive than what you could get closer to the hospital. Plus you won't have to deal with the extra traffic. I've heard of some nice, affordable apartments around corporate drive and Essen. Basically- don't move in to the cottages, the woodlands, north gate, south gate, tiger manor, or the exchange if you can help it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, for those who live out of state, are yall driving/flying into baton rouge for the drug screening? Or is there another alternative? Total Occupational Medicine doesn't have any other locations other than in LA

Nevermind, I just realized there is a separate form for out-of-staters.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived