I just terrified my daughter and started yelling "I got in"!!!!!! This is my third year applying for PA programs and I believe this is where I am meant to be!!!!! Congratulations to all who got in this year...never ever give up!!!!

• Upvote 4

I just terrified my daughter and started yelling "I got in"!!!!!! This is my third year applying for PA programs and I believe this is where I am meant to be!!!!! Congratulations to all who got in this year...never ever give up!!!!

I know the feeling! People kept telling me: "it will all pay off" and "you'll have your turn" and to know its really happening after waiting for a few years is a relief! 

• Upvote 2

Just sent in my acceptance of the offered seat. I've heard that in previous classes that most of the class is from Louisiana. I'm coming from South Florida Any other out of staters?

• Upvote 1

Just sent in my acceptance of the offered seat. I've heard that in previous classes that most of the class is from Louisiana. I'm coming from South Florida Any other out of staters?

Texan here! Currently a Chicagoan though :)

• Upvote 2

Hey guys! Congrats to all who got in! I'm a current student and can help if anyone needs a place to live! My mom owns a vacant 3 bedroom condo less than 5 minutes from school and I would be your neighbor! Message me for more info!

Its this place if anyone is interested!  http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9933-Keanland-Ct-Baton-Rouge-LA-70810/66807871_zpid/

Yep! I sent my acceptance form in yesterday and I'm from Atlanta, GA!

Hey guys! Congrats to all who got in! I'm a current student and can help if anyone needs a place to live! My mom owns a vacant 3 bedroom condo less than 5 minutes from school and I would be your neighbor! Message me for more info!

Its this place if anyone is interested!  http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9933-Keanland-Ct-Baton-Rouge-LA-70810/66807871_zpid/

Thanks for the information!

Do you have any information about the class schedule starting in 2017? I wasn't sure if they have one for January but if you could briefly summarize yours that would help wrap my mind around things! I'm an out-of-stater and want to plan the upcoming workload! Lastly, do you know if the first year students will be creating a Facebook group for us or should we go ahead and do so?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the information!

Do you have any information about the class schedule starting in 2017? I wasn't sure if they have one for January but if you could briefly summarize yours that would help wrap my mind around things! I'm an out-of-stater and want to plan the upcoming workload! Lastly, do you know if the first year students will be creating a Facebook group for us or should we go ahead and do so?

I would like to hear about this as well.

Just got confirmed for my apartment. So excited to move to Baton Rouge in a few months. 

• Upvote 1

I would like to hear about this as well.

Just got confirmed for my apartment. So excited to move to Baton Rouge in a few months. 

Nice! Do you mind mentioning what complexes you were looking at or ended up signing with? I've been researching places online since I live in GA... hard to gauge good areas or complexes remotely :( 

You could send in a private message too!

-El

Areas close to OLOL (around 2 mile radius) are good, safe places to live. Anything off of perkins will be expensive but also nice. Ive lived in BR for a long time so if you need to know about safety in an area, I'll do my best to help!

Anyone got their packets with info yet? I wonder if itll be mail or email?

• Upvote 2

Hey guys.. Interviewed on Sept 27th and accepted! I sent my money and acceptance form last Monday.. Did any of you get confirmation that they recieved yours? Just want to be sure my seat is saved before Oct 28

• Upvote 1