• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told by an OLOL undergrad that they aren't doing the A&P assessment at the interview anymore, but I am not 100% sure. Also from what I have gathered, there are 3 interview dates. September 27th, October 4th, and October 11th, each with two sessions, and I'm pretty sure the interview number was about 100.

• 2 weeks later...

The interview was laid back and the staff was awesome. Very nice and extremely cool first year class that answered tons of questions. Good luck to all!

Do you have any tips for other people interviewing? Did they ask tough questions? Do we have to write an essay? Any info that your allowed to tell us would be awesome! :) I'm so glad your interview went good!

Do you have any tips for other people interviewing? Did they ask tough questions? Do we have to write an essay? Any info that your allowed to tell us would be awesome! :) I'm so glad your interview went good!

Hey! The questions are what you would expect, some hard and some more fun and easy to answer. No test or essays this year, very fun group of students to chat with and lots of information about the professors/dean/name change/ etc. Just be yourself! Should know acceptance/rejection/waitlist by the middle to end of October.

Anyone that interviewed on October 4th want to tell us how it went and how many people were in your group?

Thanks! Good luck to all!

Hey! The questions are what you would expect, some hard and some more fun and easy to answer. No test or essays this year, very fun group of students to chat with and lots of information about the professors/dean/name change/ etc. Just be yourself! Should know acceptance/rejection/waitlist by the middle to end of October.

Anyone that interviewed on October 4th want to tell us how it went and how many people were in your group?

Thanks! Good luck to all!

Oct 4th morning session was just as you described; informing, comfortable, and they announced the name change. There were I think about 11 or 12 applicants in our session. I thought everyone from the faculty to the students easy to talk to and eager to answer all of your questions. Overall very impressed with the interviews and the program!

I'm an out of state candidate (kind of, I've lived in Baton Rouge for 5 years but I'm a Texas resident) and I interviewed on the 4th

they just did that for people who had to travel is what i meant....so since you live in baton rouge you didnt have to book a flight far out etc

Archived