• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just terrified my daughter and started yelling "I got in"!!!!!! This is my third year applying for PA programs and I believe this is where I am meant to be!!!!! Congratulations to all who got in this year...never ever give up!!!!

I know the feeling! People kept telling me: "it will all pay off" and "you'll have your turn" and to know its really happening after waiting for a few years is a relief! 

Hey guys! Congrats to all who got in! I'm a current student and can help if anyone needs a place to live! My mom owns a vacant 3 bedroom condo less than 5 minutes from school and I would be your neighbor! Message me for more info!

Its this place if anyone is interested!  http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9933-Keanland-Ct-Baton-Rouge-LA-70810/66807871_zpid/

Hey guys! Congrats to all who got in! I'm a current student and can help if anyone needs a place to live! My mom owns a vacant 3 bedroom condo less than 5 minutes from school and I would be your neighbor! Message me for more info!

Its this place if anyone is interested!  http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9933-Keanland-Ct-Baton-Rouge-LA-70810/66807871_zpid/

Thanks for the information!

Do you have any information about the class schedule starting in 2017? I wasn't sure if they have one for January but if you could briefly summarize yours that would help wrap my mind around things! I'm an out-of-stater and want to plan the upcoming workload! Lastly, do you know if the first year students will be creating a Facebook group for us or should we go ahead and do so?

Thanks for the information!

Do you have any information about the class schedule starting in 2017? I wasn't sure if they have one for January but if you could briefly summarize yours that would help wrap my mind around things! I'm an out-of-stater and want to plan the upcoming workload! Lastly, do you know if the first year students will be creating a Facebook group for us or should we go ahead and do so?

I would like to hear about this as well.

Just got confirmed for my apartment. So excited to move to Baton Rouge in a few months. 

I would like to hear about this as well.

Just got confirmed for my apartment. So excited to move to Baton Rouge in a few months. 

Nice! Do you mind mentioning what complexes you were looking at or ended up signing with? I've been researching places online since I live in GA... hard to gauge good areas or complexes remotely :( 

You could send in a private message too!

-El

Areas close to OLOL (around 2 mile radius) are good, safe places to live. Anything off of perkins will be expensive but also nice. Ive lived in BR for a long time so if you need to know about safety in an area, I'll do my best to help!

Anyone got their packets with info yet? I wonder if itll be mail or email?

Archived