• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not believe there is any supplemental application! On their website, it says a complete application is one that is "verified" through CASPA by August 1. 

And I believe the total cost is $102,000 but I can't find the exact place online where I previously found that! 

I applied here too! Good luck everyone!

The flood can be a possibility of delays in getting invites for interviews, but I looked into last year's forum and it looks like they didn't send out invites until mid September. However, i dont think they used CASPA last year. As for the A&P portion, thanks for mentioning that...I had no idea this was a part of it too. I did see in the past forums that they had one, but no idea how it affects acceptances...some say it counts and some say it doesn't, which makes me more nervous because it's been a while since I've taken that class. Someone mentioned that a resource outline was posted on their website last year, but i didnt see anything like that. Anyone else have any ideas?

I have the Anatomy & Physiology PDF saved to my computer! I downloaded it off of OLOL's website back in January before they took it off of their page. I can try to email it or possibly post it here, if you would like a copy of it.

That would be great help if you can do that. [emoji4]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I have the Anatomy & Physiology PDF saved to my computer! I downloaded it off of OLOL's website back in January before they took it off of their page.  I can try to email it or possibly post it here, if you would like a copy of it.

Would you be willing to send this to me as well? I had it printed from last year, but after flooding in my hometown I have lost it.

One of my friends who teaches in BR said the news was reporting that OLOL would be closed until the 29th. Idk how true that is though.

Their facebook page posted that undergrad classes start next week on August 29, but graduate classes started August 22 as originally scheduled. Hoping they will start contacting us soon. 

Thank you for that information! Hopefully they will start contacting us soon. I despise this waiting game!

"Personal interview invitations are generally mailed between September 1st and September 15th of each application cycle." And "Personal interviews may be conducted from September 15 through mid-October."

Found this on their website under application process, #5.

Just have to wait a few more days. I'm hoping their timeframe hasn't changed because of recent events.

Archived