2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those of you who are accepted, is there a Facebook page of sorts for upcoming student? I would like network and see what everyone is doing for housing. I may need to find a roommate to share a townhouse or rent out rooms in a house..? 

Also accepted and interested in a FB page for potentially finding a roommate!

How do you think we should go about this issue? Do you think the school already has a page set up or should we set up an unofficial one? Congrats btw!

Hey !!! Congratulations on the acceptance to the program !! I am a first year student at SUPA. The school has a Facebook page set up and they will contact you with the invitation to the page. I can only assume it will be later, when all the interviews are done.

Hi guys. For those who have been accepted, have you received any additional information, other than info about the tuition deposit, on things we need to do before classes start in July? I received a letter in September stating my deposit has been accepted and would receive additional info in a few weeks but that never came. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything..

Hi guys. For those who have been accepted, have you received any additional information, other than info about the tuition deposit, on things we need to do before classes start in July? I received a letter in September stating my deposit has been accepted and would receive additional info in a few weeks but that never came. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything..

I got my letter in late September, and I paid my deposit online in early October, but haven't received any additional information about my payment being received or what the next steps are.

Hi Everyone, 

I am new to the forum and I was just wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions? 

I am waiting to hear back from Shenandoah for any news, good or bad and I just wanted to see if anyone knew if they were still doing interviews or if that is mostly over? 

They have another interview in January, that will be the last interview.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I applied to the program on 1st November. I provided them with necessary info that they wanted from me. So far I did not hear back from them. When is the next and I assume the last interview for this season? I'm desperately waiting to hear back from them, definitely some positive feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I applied to the program on 1st November. I provided them with necessary info that they wanted from me. So far I did not hear back from them. When is the next and I assume the last interview for this season? I'm desperately waiting to hear back from them, definitely some positive feedback.

last interview should be January, I am on the waiting list for this program, but I already have two acceptances.

Hi, friends!

So first off: YAY to all of you who have been accepted! You've chosen a great school.

Second: I'm currently a student (well...for the next two days. Graduation is this weekend!) and I just want to let you know that I love to talk about the program and encourage prospective students so feel free to ask me questions! Just start with 2-3 questions at a time because it takes me a few times to answer all the questions in long messages (lol).

Third: It might take a few days to hear from me because I don't get on here very often. In fact, 8 haven't been on here in several months but I promise I'll try harder now. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived