Virginia: Lynchburg College 2016-2017

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! When was your application verified? Did it take 4 weeks for them to review your application like it was suggested in the email?

Mine was verified on 6/14 and I just received the supp app yesterday as well. So the time frame was a little bit longer for me than the 4 weeks that they said.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Good luck to everyone who has interviews coming up or is still waiting to hear about one. I was accepted to the class of 2019 and am really excited to meet everyone! Also I know it's super early but I will be looking for a roommate(s) in case anyone is interested.

Hi! Good luck to everyone who has interviews coming up or is still waiting to hear about one. I was accepted to the class of 2019 and am really excited to meet everyone! Also I know it's super early but I will be looking for a roommate(s) in case anyone is interested.

Does it matter if it's a male or female roommate?

What was the timeline of your emails? dtaylor1747

I am sorry that this has escaped me for so long. I am really excited for this program! I was completely impressed with their faculty and the many opportunities here. I remember walking out of the interview last year and thinking, 'this would be a great honor.' I was unfortunately waitlisted.

As for timeline,

I applied through CASPA: 07-20-2016

Received my supplemental: 09-20-2016

Submitted my supplemental: 09-26-2016

Interview invitation: 10-17-2016

Very best of luck to you guys!

I have an interview Dec 19. For those of you who interviewed, what was the interview like?

It was really enjoyable, the atmosphere is really welcoming and you will get to spend a lot of time with current students and meet all the faculty. Congrats on your interview and good luck!!

Archived