University of Nevada Reno

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I applied as well and received confirmation that I met the minimum requirements and interview invitations will be mailed starting September 2nd. It also mentioned to fill out fafsa info.

I imagine because it is a developing program that there are some growing pains. Hopefully everyone will hear something. I'll post if I hear anything further

I have applied to this program as well and received the same email to wait until September 2nd to start getting invitation invites.. Did the people with the supplement application email get that same email and then a supplement invite? I was under the impression there was no supplement application.

Let me know if anyone hears anything back. 

Good luck everyone! 

I applied here too and filled out a secondary application they sent me last week. I noticed in the email it said to complete the application within five business days, but when you click the link it said within three days. Did anyone else notice this? 

Yes I saw this too. I was planning to fill out the supplemental today since today is Saturday and I have a bit more time. But when I opened the supplemental it said to complete it within 3 days. I'm unsure if I should still fill this out since this is the fourth day for me. I think I'm going to fill it out anyway. 

I applied/verified August 15 and never received a confirmation email. Is anyone else in the same boat? I emailed the program on Aug 29 and no response yet.

I have a similar timeline. I haven't received an email confirmation or supplemental either. I haven't emailed the school yet. Was waiting until today because that's when the invites were supposed to start going out.

Archived