Application Cycle 2016-2017

Hi meaganp22,

I don't recall having extra copies of my transcript with me last year, but I did have my resume (never was asked for it or used it) in like a business portfolio folder with like a notepad to take notes and such. If you want to bring that stuff it surely won't hurt, but I don't think it's necessary, unless they specify otherwise. Just be yourself and try to relax and enjoy the day. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

HI USAA52,

Glad to hear the first year is going well.

I have an interview on November 11th.  And I was curious how soon AACC gets back to those they accept/reject.

I have already been accepted to a school, which begins the first week of January, but the MD/AACC program is my preferred choice, so my situation puts me in a bit of a time crunch.

Do early admits hear back right after the interview? Or do they inform everybody of their results at the same time many months later?

Any info would be a huge help.  Thanks!

HI USAA52,

Glad to hear the first year is going well.

I have an interview on November 11th. And I was curious how soon AACC gets back to those they accept/reject.

I have already been accepted to a school, which begins the first week of January, but the MD/AACC program is my preferred choice, so my situation puts me in a bit of a time crunch.

Do early admits hear back right after the interview? Or do they inform everybody of their results at the same time many months later?

Any info would be a huge help. Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean by early admits but in the letter they sent following the interview offer it states they will inform the applicants first week of December through mail. No email or phone calls. Hope that helps.

tkplax21 & PaDR94:

Yes we got our letters by snail mail I think the last weekend in November last year :). Not sure about the early admits idea though; maybe you are referring to those who may be waitlisted, and notified later of possible acceptance once someone declines their offer, but that's pretty standard at most schools and could probably come at any time. 

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a rejection letter.  I am fine with it, because I got in to my first choice school.  I have to say, I was less than impressed with the interview day.  Students seemed really nice and close-knit.  Program's a great value, but the interview stuff was bizarre.  Without revealing anything I committed to keeping a secret, it was really amateurish.  An "interview" with no follow up questions with the interviewers?  And the "group" thing was silly.  Guess it wasn't the right fit for me, so onward and upward!

• 3 weeks later...

I got in, got my letter today and I am going to attend this program. I have to reject the other offer although I already paid the acceptance fee.

Congrats! I got rejected by AACC but will be going to another program in June. But do you or does anyone remember the pharmacology book one of the students recommended? I'm trying to get a head start on this topic.

Archived