Application Cycle 2016-2017

I have received the supplemental application and submitted it. They said next communication would be in October...

Hey bgsterner,  when did you receive the initial email that they had your CASPA application (I'm curious as to the timeline)?  I'll be taking the GRE this Friday so my application isn't complete as of yet. 

I received the email that AACC had received my application from CASPA 3 days after I submitted. I think that I got the supplemental application about 4 weeks later. I did submit in May so it might take longer as they receive more applications. Hope the GRE's go well!

I got an email in June saying that they received my application and that they will review my application. They also said that no other materials were needed at this time. Did they forget to send me the supplemental application and do I need to send them a reminder? Or will it come automatically later?

Hey all! Seems like people are wondering the timetable for AACC's process so I thought I'd share what I've gotten so far:

CASPA submitted: 6/1

CASPA verified: 6/3

CASPA received by AACC email: 6/3

Request for supplemental: 7/3

Receipt of supplemental: 7/13

The said in the email we should hear back in early October regarding a status update!

I got an email in June saying that they received my application and that they will review my application. They also said that no other materials were needed at this time. Did they forget to send me the supplemental application and do I need to send them a reminder? Or will it come automatically later?

I think that is just a form email and they will send the supplemental later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received my supplemental 8/22 and sent it in 8/23, anyone know what the chances of an interview are with getting the supplemental? 

I'm not sure about the the chances of an interview once you get a supplemental, but would you  mind sharing when you received the email that they had your application?  Thanks!

I'm not sure about the the chances of an interview once you get a supplemental, but would you  mind sharing when you received the email that they had your application?  Thanks!

My CASPA was received by them 6/27, I received the supplemental 7/27, mailed it in 7/28, and just got confirmation on 8/19 that they received my supplemental. They said they will be sending email in early October with a status update. I'm also unsure about the chances of an interview but for what it's worth, per their website they receive upwards of 400 applications for 40 spots in the class. I am assuming all applicants who submit a CASPA and meet the program's requirements (ie GPA, LOR, PCE, community service, etc) receive the supplemental app.

My CASPA was received by them 6/27, I received the supplemental 7/27, mailed it in 7/28, and just got confirmation on 8/19 that they received my supplemental. They said they will be sending email in early October with a status update. I'm also unsure about the chances of an interview but for what it's worth, per their website they receive upwards of 400 applications for 40 spots in the class. I am assuming all applicants who submit a CASPA and meet the program's requirements (ie GPA, LOR, PCE, community service, etc) receive the supplemental app.

You are correct (as far as my experience goes). This is my third year applying, third time receiving a supplemental application and I have never had an interview. I think the supplemental application indicates "you meet the minimum requirements, so give us $25 so we can further evaluate you." I have to say thankfully it's only $25! Other universities are at least $50-$75. Ugh. Good luck everyone xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! Just wanted to start off by saying good luck to all those who are applying!

I am a current 1st year student and wanted to let you know that if you have any questions about the program or applying in general, feel free to message me and ask! So far, I am enjoying the program; I am so grateful to be here and would love to help anyone out who is interested! 

Again, best of luck! 

• 1 month later...

Archived