2016-2017 Cycle

Did anyone else receive an update email from USF?

It basically said my app has "either been reviewed or is in the review process"... and that there will be 3 more interviews in November, January, and February and they will be in touch if they decide to extend an interview. 

Update to those who participated in the first interview

I asked for an update on decisions made and they have noted that if you have not been notified yet, they may just wait list or deny. I have been told final decisions for acceptance, wait list, or denial may not be finalized until the first of the next year as they require more interviews to make decisions

Good luck to everyone 

Going along with what caob said above, I interviewed yesterday and they told us that if you interview and don't hear anything for a while don't be discouraged. They said they generally don't deny you, but will put you on the wait list (which several people still get in off of). They still have more interview days, but Kyle Richardson said if you still haven't heard anything near the end of January (the next interview date) after having an interview then you can ask them for more information regarding your status. Hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...

For those if you who have been accepted and plan to attend, I was told that we would be put in contact with other people in our class after all interviews are over. I was hoping to get a head start on finding places to live and would prefer to live with a fellow PA student. If anyone is interested in a roommate, please message me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Could current students in this program tell me about the online course(s) that students complete two weeks before on-campus classes begin? Is it self-paced/complete on your own schedule or are you required to be "virtually in class" at specific times? If there is no formal schedule, is all work available at the beginning or is it released along the two-week timeline? Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Archived