2016-2017 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

I was caspa verified at the end of June then on July 8th I received a conformation email of sorts

--- We have received your application to the PA program at Saint Francis, thank you for applying!  After our initial review, you have met the minimum requirements in order to be reviewed by the PA Committee for a possible interview. Interviews will not begin until October, so it may be a while before you hear back and interviews are not guaranteed. I will be in touch with more information if the PA Committee decides to offer you a position to interview. Please let me know if you have any other questions.  Thank you!--

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an interview on October 28th! Really excited to meet everyone that has an interview that day. Feel free to message me if you want to have a familiar person on interview day! I am also from Fort Wayne, so if you have any questions about the area, feel free to ask. 

Good luck to everyone!!

Emilia

Hi! 

I am new here and am also interviewing on the 28th of October :D

Does anyone know a general idea of what the essay topic could be on interview day? Or could it just be a sort of test to see if we are competent enough to put words together basically

GPA: 3.67

Science GPA: 3.73

Patient-care hours: 4500+ (EMT)

I sent mine in May also. If you haven't heard from them by now, I would call & ask them to verify that they received your application materials. If they have, you can ask when they will be contacting applicants. I think I called them twice & they were really good about giving a time frame. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived