2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who received interviews mind posting their stats?

I have everything above MUSC expectations and still nothing.

My cumulative gpa is 3.6

Prerequisite gpa is around 3.8

Gre is 311 total

I have around 1000 hours of direct patient care hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an interview this year and my stats are very similar....My cum is a little higher 3.8+ and my prereq was 3.9+ but everything else is about the same.  You are in the same situation I was last year.  Great numbers but no interview...????  Who knows?

Hi everyone. I'm interviewing on Friday the 11th in the PM group. I'm coming down for the weekend, from Virginia Beach! Anyone else coming for the weekend? Or anyone local have recommendations of things to do or see?

I'm interviewing tomorrow and live in the Charleston area. It's beautiful! I moved from Philly and stayed for 12 years so far. Make sure you walk through Waterfront Park and Market St. Drive by the Battery and eat lunch on Shem Creek if you have the time! Hope you love our little city.

Hi everyone. I'm interviewing on Friday the 11th in the PM group. I'm coming down for the weekend, from Virginia Beach! Anyone else coming for the weekend? Or anyone local have recommendations of things to do or see?

If you get a chance and are a fan of beer, you should check out Palmetto Brewery; they have great drinks and the people are friendly. Also IOP, Sullivan's Island, or Folly are always nice to check out, even if it's a little chilly. And I second going to Market Street and the Battery. 

I'm interviewing tomorrow and live in the Charleston area. It's beautiful! I moved from Philly and stayed for 12 years so far. Make sure you walk through Waterfront Park and Market St. Drive by the Battery and eat lunch on Shem Creek if you have the time! Hope you love our little city.

Thank you!!! :) I'm hoping to make this place my home come summer!!

AWESOME! I'm coming down from Virginia Beach also! I'll be in the same interview group! We'll have to meet up and chat!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived