2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god I didn't get one - am I screwed or do they got out over multiple days?

I'm not sure if they sent all of them today or if they go out over multiple days.. but I don't think you're screwed! Even if they sent all 144 interview invites today, some people will decline their interviews and they will have to invite more people.. Stay positive.

For those who have gotten interview invites, are y'all in-state or out? I'm in Texas. Congrats to those who have gotten invites so far! :)

I am out of state, I'm originally from Florida and currently a Virginia resident... I was born in Texas and applied to 4 schools there, haven't heard from any of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the acceptance to Duke!! What are you going to do??

Thanks!! I don't know.... I LOVE MUSC... but Duke is... well Duke, and number 1 program.  But I want to practice in Charleston after school so it's a tough decision.  I am going to try to compare a lot of the attributes of the program and figure out if I should interview.

Decisions are hard...

For those who have gotten interview invites, are y'all in-state or out? I'm in Texas.  Congrats to those who have gotten invites so far! :)

Out of state- Florida!

I know they are giving us till 10/30 to choose our interview date/time.. I am sure next week they will reach out to fill the left over spots

**I just logged in, and there are 28 spots left (144 total spots)

Out of state- Florida!

I know they are giving us till 10/30 to choose our interview date/time.. I am sure next week they will reach out to fill the left over spots

**I just logged in, and there are 28 spots left (144 total spots)

People receiving interviews, keep us posted on the # of spots left! Hopefully more spots open up as ppl decline

I was in the PM group last year. You arrive and have some small talk with your other interviewees, then you have lunch. You get a tour of the place, which is pretty nice because you are able to talk to a second year the entire time. After that you have a small group discussion regarding some public policy, while others are writing a short essay on the computer. I forgot what my topic was, but it was fairly straight-forward (you get 15 minutes). Once that is over, they take you to where you will have your 3 one-on-one interviews. Overall, parking and traffic was the worst part to deal with. Obviously much can change over the course of a year, so good luck.

Does anyone know the interview format at MUSC?

People who received interviews mind posting their stats?

I have everything above MUSC expectations and still nothing.

My cumulative gpa is 3.6

Prerequisite gpa is around 3.8

Gre is 311 total

I have around 1000 hours of direct patient care hours

Archived