2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deposits are due exactly two weeks after the date you were accepted. I believe those that were accepted were all on 11/28, so deposits are due 12/12. I would imagine those waitlisted would start hearing news after 12/12 but I'm not totally sure that's just my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering the same thing! I don't know who to contact at the school to ask.

Rachael if you are interested LaTanya Thornhill is with the Office of Enrollment Management. Her email is drummonl@musc.edu. I have reached out to her asking her about how the waitlist works for MUSC. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything. Maybe you will have better luck receiving a response. 

Rachael if you are interested LaTanya Thornhill is with the Office of Enrollment Management. Her email is drummonl@musc.edu. I have reached out to her asking her about how the waitlist works for MUSC. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything. Maybe you will have better luck receiving a response.

Thank you! I'll try it out tomorrow!

• 1 month later...

Archived