Boston: 2016-2017 application

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an email today that I was placed on the waitlist for an interview. I was under the impression that they had finished up their interviews, does anyone know how many more sessions they will be holding?

There are two more interview sessions, January the 20th and February the 2nd

Interviewed on Nov. 17th and received an email placing me on a waitlist. Has anyone heard anything about the waitlist process for this program if you've already had an interview?

I was placed on the waitlist as well and tried to get some information about the waitlist but the question was not answered directly. I was hoping to find where on the list I am. If you find any information please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone who already attended this interview share how long the day was? The e-mail confirmation said to be prepared to spend the whole day, but I am hoping to fly out that night. Just want to make sure that it will be possible to do that. Thank you

Hi! My interview was at 10:15 and went until about 3:00-3:30. It was a good day and it went by fast!

• 2 weeks later...

I also got an e-mail this morning that I was placed on the waitlist for an interview... 

Looks like quite a few people on here have gotten the same e-mail... 

Wouldn't it be awesome if we all ended up getting an interview?

Trying to remain hopeful 

Congratulations to all those who got an interview, and accepted! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived