Boston: 2016-2017 application

Don't worry about stats. From what I know, the application process is so random. There isn't a rhyme or reason why people get accepted for interviews. I mean, I applied to 14 programs this cycle and four schools passed me over. Just apply liberally, to a bunch of programs that you feel fits your needs and your current stats and HCE.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about stats. From what I know, the application process is so random. There isn't a rhyme or reason why people get accepted for interviews. I mean, I applied to 14 programs this cycle and four schools passed me over. Just apply liberally, to a bunch of programs that you feel fits your needs and your current stats and HCE.

I applied to around the same amount of programs and have gotten 4 auto rejections already. So it's been discouraging.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi-

I got an email of under review application on August 22nd. Do you think I should contact them back since I did not hear anything back after that.

Thank you.

in the same boat!!! the waiting is killing me. I was waitlisted for an interview last cycle. Hope I will get it this year.

Archived