Hi guys, i am applying to MCPHS in Boston for PA, the deadline is november 1st but i am starting my internship in september, is it going to be a problem for me since i am starting the Hands-on patient care experience in the application cycle? if anyone could answer i would appreciate. Thanks

Just decided to apply to MCPHS today! Sent in my application, but it probably won't get verified with my others.

Submitted for other schools: 6/28

Submitted for MCPHS: 7/2

Has anyone received a confirmation email that their application was received? I applied back in May and have yet to hear anything. Just emailed the school but am curious...

@michelled03 I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said they don't even download the apps from CASPA until the first two weeks of August. But they didn't say when we would hear anything

@michelled03 I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said they don't even download the apps from CASPA until the first two weeks of August. But they didn't say when we would hear anything

Thank you! I did send an email to one of the admissions directors and she said that they have now downloaded the applications and are beginning the review process.

Good luck to all who applied!

Just got my invite for an interview today!

When were you verified? Could you please share your stats (GPAs and patient care hours)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When were you verified? Could you please share your stats (GPAs and patient care hours)?

Congrats as well!

Looks like he was verified 8/22

thats sooooooooo awesome! Congrats! I can't wait to get some kind of email or something, I was under review on that date too! I wonder if they are doing it alphabetically or something

#ItJustGotReal 

What dates did you get @jchang436 ?

I picked October 18th. I wonder how MCPHS interviews?

What were your stats like? I was verified the same day as you and haven't heard back :(