Has anyone received any further information regarding the dual MPH/PA program?  I responded to the original e-mail sent last week but have not heard anything since.  Thanks and good luck all!!

Guest GoyaHoya69

was just CASPA verified this morning, 7/19. i heard somewhere that all applications start being reviewed on august 1st, is that right? also, i haven't heard anything else regarding the PA/MPH dual degree program either.

I got a generic email about the PA/MPH degree yesterday.  And today I got an email confirming that they have all my stuff.  Good luck everyone!

You got an invite?  That's awesome- congratulations.  Was it over email or phone?

Thank you! It came via email this morning. It will be a 2 day interview.

• Upvote 1

Congrats! when was your application complete??

Thanks! My application was verified 7/12. I don't believe Northeastern has rolling admissions, however.

Invited for an interview today! I will be there 9/23-9/24 as well. For those going for these dates, when are you planning on getting to Boston?

Hi guys! I will be interviewing 9/23-9/24 as well! I am from Arizona so I am excited to make the trip to Boston and meet everyone! 

Application received on May 10th (data sheet on May 16th) 

Interview invite on August 26th 

Hi! is anybody interviewing september 16/17? My invitation was sent on August 18 and it seemed so early but I've RSVP'd and am ready to interview this friday!

I just received my acceptance letter! So beyond excited and surprised. This was my second time applying and after being wait listed at so many schools I feel so relieved. This is such a great school with devoted and caring staff. Message me if you have any questions! 

• Upvote 1

Guest GoyaHoya69

Yup, got my rejection today too. All good. Good luck to all those still in the running for a seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk