2016-2017 application Cycle

I got an interview yesterday! Does anyone know if there are two sessions of interviews on the 3rd or just one? I have one starting at 11 but there would be know return flights to Chicago that I would be able to catch for that day so I was wondering if there was an earlier session because if there was I would ask them if I could switch it! Thanks :)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received my interview invite 2 weeks ago. Don't panic if you received the email saying they are reviewing it. I got that the day before my invite and I submitted my app in August too. Hold tight and you should hear something soon. Keep us updated.

Thanks for the reply! That is good information to know. Congrats on your interview invite and good luck!

I got an interview yesterday! Does anyone know if there are two sessions of interviews on the 3rd or just one? I have one starting at 11 but there would be know return flights to Chicago that I would be able to catch for that day so I was wondering if there was an earlier session because if there was I would ask them if I could switch it! Thanks :)

I'm pretty sure there are two sessions again, I interviewed in October and my interview started at 7am. But its a great city, if you have the time to spend the night i recommend exploring!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived