2016-2017 application Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! I will be interviewing Oct 1 in the afternoon. I was also thinking about doing a tour on Friday but the website says 

For the following programs, visits can only be scheduled for the day listed due to inclusion of tours of Chatham's Eastside location.
Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT): Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m.
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT): Wednesdays, 1:00 p.m.
Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS): Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.

So I was thinking about just exploring campus on my own on Friday afternoon if Chatham allows it. Anyone interested in joining, let me know!

I will be in the area Friday Afternoon.. was thinking of signing up for their graduate tour if anyone else was interested as well!! 

i was verified back in June. If anyone wants to get together before the interview on Friday let me know!

Hey everyone! I will be interviewing Oct 1 in the afternoon. I was also thinking about doing a tour on Friday but the website says 

For the following programs, visits can only be scheduled for the day listed due to inclusion of tours of Chatham's Eastside location.

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT): Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m.

Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT): Wednesdays, 1:00 p.m.

Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS): Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.

So I was thinking about just exploring campus on my own on Friday afternoon if Chatham allows it. Anyone interested in joining, let me know!

I'll arrive around 4pm tomorrow. Would it be too late to meet you guys and see the campus? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived