Worcester: 2016-2017 application

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to you both! How were your interview experiences if you don't mind me asking? 

I really enjoyed the interview day! It started with a presentation and essay then the larger group (probably 20-25 people) were broken up into different groups (my group interviewed first) 3 groups toured while 1 group interviewed.  I found my interviewer to be extremely friendly and personable and just seemed genuinely excited by the school and the admissions process and we were able to have a nice conversation! Good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted as well! I interviewed on 10/17 and it was my most enjoyable one yet. My interviewer and I were able to have a nice dialogue as opposed to an ultra formal Q-and-A format since he took the time to thoroughly review my file beforehand. Know your app in and out and you'll do just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am interviewing April 13 at 8:00 am. Does anyone know if the class is already full and they are now just filling their wait list or are they still making decisions on accepting students. Also, any insight into how the interview session is laid out? Any help would be great. 

• 2 months later...

Archived