Worcester: 2016-2017 application

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest krzabe

I sent in my application a while ago... Has anything received a confirmation email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received this e-mail shortly after applying: 

Dear Jennifer,

The Admission Office at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS) - Worcester has received your application and all required credentials. Your application is now under review and decisions will be sent out through postal mail on a rolling basis.

If the Admission Committee requires further information, you will be notified immediately. If you are in the process of completing additional coursework, please remember to submit updated transcripts.

We appreciate your continued interest in MCPHS and your patience during this process.

Sincerely,

Jon Korhonen
Director of Admission- Worcester & Manchester

Looking back I received it on 6/30. So it was almost a month after it was verified by CASPA. I'd suggest emailing them, they were very responsive with all my questions!

I can't seem to find the contact info for the PA program. Did you just email the general admissions email for the entire Worcester campus?

Just got in interview invite via email! They had two dates to pick from so far: 9/12 or 10/17. I went with 10/17! Good luck everyone!

Can I ask what you had for your accumulative GPA and science GPA? As well as how many healthcare hours you have? Trying to figure out my interview chances this year.

Archived