2016-2017 Stony Brook Application Thread

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who interviewed this past weekend- can you give a general estimate of how many other prospective students were with you also interviewing?

There were about 25-30 applicants in my afternoon interview group.

For those of you who were called yesterday, were you in the morning or afternoon session? and congrats!

I was in the afternoon group. And thanks! Good luck to you!

I interviewed on Saturday and received a call on Tuesday offering me a spot in their class starting June 2017! 

Does anybody else who has been accepted want to start a group on FB so we can help each other out? How many of us are there that have been accepted, I wonder, out of the 44 that they will accept? I'd love to meet others in my class. I count 4 others so far. 

I know that 60 have been interviewed already on September 17th (early appliers and those that ranked higher) and there are two more days of interviews in October and November. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they're through with interview invites for this cycle? I know the deadline is Oct. 1st, but they do a rolling admissions, so perhaps seats have filled? 

I submitted in early August and when I emailed Ms. Perrino Aug. 8th, I was informed 75 interviews were sent out at that time. 

Thanks!

Archived