PAShopeful1617

2016-2017 Stony Brook Application Thread

Has anyone else received word of a ranked alternate list? Or any other news for that matter? It is after the first of the year and was told I would hear something, anything by December........

Anyone who has been accepted and will be attending. Pm me if you're looking for a place to stay and need a roommate/housemate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if there is a dress code for class? Not sure if I should begin to round up business casual clothing since my whole wardrobe right now consists of scrubs.... 

When I went on my interview, the current students said that most classes are very, very casual, as in they go in yoga pants and sweatshirts. There would be an occasional guest lecture when they'd need to get dressed up. 

I was accepted as well - any females without pets want a roommate off campus, PM me. 

Is the class full? Will the program notify me if I am denied or will I never hear anything? Never even got a confirmation they received my application.. I was told on the phone to be patient (august 2016)