2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Was waitlisted as well! Kinda bummed.  Anyone know the chances of them accepting people off the waitlist?

Pretty sure high chances! Reading last years forum looks like many people got in off the waitlist. Since they only interview 3 groups, I would think the chances are higher than other schools that interview rounds of applicants every week 

• 3 weeks later...

I have an interview scheduled for this week... Can anyone shed light on the interview day itself and process?

The interview was straightforward and laid back in my opinion. It's kind of like a speed dating type of interview. You are placed with a group at a table and you will be interviewed by different faculty and staff. The entire interview day took only a couple hours so it's short. Be prepared to answer challenging questions and be yourself. They stated that applicants will not hear back until Mid March if you're accepted or not. I've already committed to my top school so hopefully it will open up a spot for the next best applicant. Best of luck !!

The interview was straightforward and laid back in my opinion. It's kind of like a speed dating type of interview. You are placed with a group at a table and you will be interviewed by different faculty and staff. The entire interview day took only a couple hours so it's short. Be prepared to answer challenging questions and be yourself. They stated that applicants will not hear back until Mid March if you're accepted or not. I've already committed to my top school so hopefully it will open up a spot for the next best applicant. Best of luck !!

Did you perform a writing sample? "Speed dating" in the sense that you are interviewed individually by more than one person? How many occur? Does this all happen at the group table... 

Thank you for your response and information! Congratulations on your acceptance and committal! Very exciting :) 

Does anyone know if a Facebook group has been made for accepted students planning on attending? 

I would wait off until the orientation since a big chunk of your class will be from the 3+3 program. There is a general group for all students and alumni: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SetonHallPA/

As for everyone who has been wait listed, stay optimistic! I was accepted off the wait list a month after my wait list letter. God bless you guys with whatever is best for you. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived