2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem, glad I can help!

No, I didn't write it as an essay. I wrote it exactly the way you wrote it here with the questions bolded.

So would you 100% recommend numbering each question because I was going to write my P.S. in a flowing essay but making sure to answer each question of course. Thanks Rahman! 

Hi everyone -

I have a general question regarding the structure and location of the program. After the first didactic year, are classes completed online during rotations?

Additionally, I realize the new medical school will be opening in Fall 2018. Will the PA program be relocated there as well?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

@vvied001 Thanks for the input! I am just going to go ahead and submit my form, if they don't accept my stat course they can pull from my official transcript my pre-calc 1 grade. Btw depending on when you submitted your application, I believe it can take a couple of months to hear back for an interview. Especially with the holidays approaching.

I actually just had my interview with Seton hall yesterday (10/24), I believe we were the first session. We were told that we wouldn't hear back till mid-January

Just got invited for Nov 28th as well! For people that have already interviewed, what is the format like? About how many people are in each group and is the format indiv interview or group??

Hi everyone -

I have a general question regarding the structure and location of the program. After the first didactic year, are classes completed online during rotations?

Additionally, I realize the new medical school will be opening in Fall 2018. Will the PA program be relocated there as well?

Thank you!

Yes and yes. There are call back dates once a month during rotations where students come back to campus for exams. 

I don't know why it isn't letting me reply directly to 

For those that have interviewed or are about to, does anyone know the dress code for the interview? Is it full business attire or just business casual?

Rule of thumb for all your interviews: Always dress full business attire unless otherwise states. Err on the side of caution, always. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I interviewed on 11/28 and so far heard nothing back. I was told only 2 interviews were held so I wanted to confirm. Also I'm a little bit confused because one of the people I interviewed with said she got a call accepting her to the program and someone just mentioned on this forum that they got a letter in the mail. Do they do either? I'm very anxious thank you everyone who is posting on this board.

Actually received my acceptance letter in the mail a few days ago, so excited! And can't wait to meet everyone!

Hello,

Congratulations!!! That is exciting news. I also interviewed on 11/28 wanted to ask you what your GPA and healthcare experience is if you do not mind sharing. Also did you receive the letter after Christmas? Thank you.

I interviewed on 11/28 and so far heard nothing back. I was told only 2 interviews were held so I wanted to confirm. Also I'm a little bit confused because one of the people I interviewed with said she got a call accepting her to the program and someone just mentioned on this forum that they got a letter in the mail. Do they do either? I'm very anxious thank you everyone who is posting on this board.

Pretty sure they do both call/mail.

Archived