2016-2017 application cycle

Hey guys,

I would really appreciate if anyone who has already interviewed shared their experience about the "group process" of the interview.

Do they have a writing sample too? I did not see that mentioned on the email.

I am interviewing on 1/27. Thanks a lot.

The FAQ's state that there is, we have 30 mins to complete it. I am interviewing on Friday the 27th as well! See you then!

https://www.franklinpierce.edu/academics/gradstudies/programs_of_study/mpas/MPAS-FAQ-FPU.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got an interview date for April 21st. I live in Texas. any one who had their interviews here, can you please enlighten us about the process and how many are called and how is the university in general. Thanks

Congrats on the interview! Though the FPU interview process was long (about 4 hours) it was the most welcoming and relaxed. Approx. 30 people interviewing. Two individual interviews, a group process, opportunities to talk to many current students. My interview was on Friday morning and I received acceptance via email the following Tuesday. Best of luck to you!

Thanks and congrats Newbie! great to know that you got accepted. Do they have the 30 minute essay thing that we have to write? how is the feedback from the current students about the program and the staff in general and the university. thanks

I emailed them and they said there will be no written portion to the interview :) I have an interview on April 21st and I am so excited!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shrub

Just got my acceptance! Here are a few dates that I always find useful: 

CASPA Submitted: 6/15/16

Verified: 6/16

Interview invite: 4/4/17

Interview: 4/21

Accepted: 4/27

I got in about a week and a half ago and I think Franklin Pierce is my choice! Do any other admitted folks have interest in finding housing together? I'm from VT but my house is wayyyyy too far from West Lebanon. 

My email is the best way to reach me: lokenigsberg@gmail.com

Super excited for this next step!

• 1 year later...
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:27 AM, kerby said:

Congrats on the interview! Though the FPU interview process was long (about 4 hours) it was the most welcoming and relaxed. Approx. 30 people interviewing. Two individual interviews, a group process, opportunities to talk to many current students. My interview was on Friday morning and I received acceptance via email the following Tuesday. Best of luck to you!

Hi! What was the group process like? And do you remember what the writing sample was about?

Thank you!

Archived