2016-2017 application cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! So I have been following this thread for a while because I applied to this school, and today I received an invitation to interview on Nov 4th. The email said that if I didn't respond by Oct 21st they would assume that I didn't want to accept the interview and would offer my place to another applicant, so check your emails! :)

To those offered an interview, when were you submitted through CASPA? 

I would like to share that they have never conducted interviews before Jan but this time they are conducting only one interview session in Nov inviting vermont and new hampshire residents as they intend to fill half of the class with them . That said , anyone outside these 2 states are only competing for 12 seats. Hopefully that helps. 

I would like to share that they have never conducted interviews before Jan but this time they are conducting only one interview session in Nov inviting vermont and new hampshire residents as they intend to fill half of the class with them . That said , anyone outside these 2 states are only competing for 12 seats. Hopefully that helps.

Technical difficulties ;-) I meant to reply that maybe they are taking people from New England because I was invited but I live in

Thanks for sharing but that is what  admission dept told me . Initially, they refused and told that interviews will only be conducted after 1st Jan but when I mentioned that someone got invite, then she opened up. Congrats for the interview!! Do you mind sharing your stats ??

Please make sure you have correct information before posting.  

Thanks for sharing but that is what  admission dept told me . Initially, they refused and told that interviews will only be conducted after 1st Jan but when I mentioned that someone got invite, then she opened up. Congrats for the interview!! Do you mind sharing your stats ??

I live like 20 minutes from the Vermont border, maybe that's why.

My GPA is 3.9, I have about 2700 hours of HCE, 50 hours shadowing.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived