2016-2017 application cycle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how many people are invited to each interview session?

Today I interviewed at noon and there was another group that interviewed in the morning, there were about 50 total interviews today. They said there were 1,500 applicants this year, of those 1,500 only 800 met the qualifications. From there, 150 are given interviews and 48 accepted

Today I interviewed at noon and there was another group that interviewed in the morning, there were about 50 total interviews today. They said there were 1,500 applicants this year, of those 1,500 only 800 met the qualifications. From there, 150 are given interviews and 48 accepted

Thanks for the info. Can you give me any interview tips or what it was like? 

Congratulations on getting in!! I'm a little anxious right now myself because I haven't heard from them. I had no idea they would let you know via a phone call. I thought it would be a letter. I interviewed on the 12th so there is still some time left until they let us know. I love Wichita State University!

Archived