Class of 2016-2017

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who got calls today (11/18), do you know how many more nights of calls or how many slots are taken/left? Thank you. #stressed 

I am not quite sure unfortunately. I would imagine that they would be making calls for at least a few more days! Stay positive!

It looks like last year they only did 2 days of calls, which makes me super nervous since I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else obsessively checking their phone like I am? Fingers crossed they still have calls to make!

i heard the same thing but i am hoping they're calling over a longer period of time!!

If anyone from out of town has questions about UAB or Birmingham, feel free to contact me! I graduated from UAB, so I've lived in Birmingham for about 5 years now. If you want to add me on Facebook, my name is Amy Dennis. Can't wait to meet you all! Good luck to those who are still waiting for that phone call!

For those who were accepted, did you guys receive the email that Mr. Drace mentioned on the phone? I received an acceptance phone call yesterday, but can't recall when he said the email would go out...Thanks!

All the best for those still waiting!

I got the call yesterday too. He said they'd try to get the email out this week but it might be after the holidays, so don't panic if you don't get it this week!

It looks like last year they only did 2 days of calls, which makes me super nervous since I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else obsessively checking their phone like I am? Fingers crossed they still have calls to make! 

Don't get too caught up in how many days they make phone calls.  The last few years they have nearly exhausted the wait list before classes begin in the Fall.  Some people will get pulled off the wait list as late as July.  Keep positive vibes.

Archived