Class of 2016-2017

Hi all! I have yet to hear from UAB. I did have to apply later in the process so this might be a factor. Does anyone know if there will be another round of interviews? I don't mind bad news. I'm just anxious to know! Thanks! and congrats to all that interviewed last week!!

I'm a current PA student at UAB and they told us that they were doing all the interviews in one week this time. Sorry to deliver bad news, I vividly remember how stressful and terrifying it was applying to schools :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mariargreene: I too am in the same boat and reached out to the contact for admissions at UAB last week. I was informed that all interviews for this cycle have been completed and I should receive correspondence by mail soon.

(P.S. Sorry, I just made an account for the forum and don't know how to reply to your initial post.)

@mariargreene: I too am in the same boat and reached out to the contact for admissions at UAB last week. I was informed that all interviews for this cycle have been completed and I should receive correspondence by mail soon.

(P.S. Sorry, I just made an account for the forum and don't know how to reply to your initial post.)

Well at least I'm not the only one- maybe I'll have to wait until next year... or maybe I will have to go with a different school. What will be will be

Wait what?! I thought they were gonna wait till after thanksgiving??

And congrats!!

I had a missed call from Drace, called back and got his voicemail. I am shocked they are calling this soon!

Oh man are you serious?? I guess they were trying to catch us off guard then by telling us that won't be till after the break, lol

Archived