Has anyone else heard about an interview other than the few who commented about 5 oct? I submitted mid August and have one heard that they received the application a few days after that.

I thought that sending the transcripts to CASPA was enough. So, do we really have to send transcripts to Towson individually for this interview?

Yes, you must send your transcripts to Towson Graduate Admission again to complete the supplemental application in order to get a phone call to schedule for an interview

Has anyone else heard about an interview other than the few who commented about 5 oct? I submitted mid August and have one heard that they received the application a few days after that.

I believe that there will be at least one more at the end of November or at the beginning of December.

Has anyone heard anything back from the August interview?

Not yet, but remember, they said it would probably be around a month or so before we hear anything...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not yet, but remember, they said it would probably be around a month or so before we hear anything...

Thank you! I was not in the August interview. I have an interview on 10/05, but it seems like it's taking a little longer for people to hear back from them this year.

Has anyone heard anything back from the August interview?

One of the students I spoke to during that interview said that it took their class exactly 4 weeks on the dot to find out. So that would technically mean decisions would go out tomorrow for us.... 

One of the students I spoke to during that interview said that it took their class exactly 4 weeks on the dot to find out. So that would technically mean decisions would go out tomorrow for us.... 

Yeah.. That's what I am thinking. Regardless, I think you should hear back from school by the end of this week because the next interview is literally on the next Wednesday. They always let students know before the second interview. 

7/31 applied. Got an email asking for transcript for grades of classes that were in progress.  Also, been informed that the process will take the whole fall semester.  Which GPA does the program weight more, undergrad GPA or prerequisites GPA?  I got ( 5As and 1Bs) in the prerequisites.

Good luck to those who got accepted.

Best of luck to those who are still waiting.

Anyone get a response from the 10/5 interview? Anxiously waiting

Not yet.....they did say it would be at least 3-4 weeks so I'm not really expecting to hear anything before next week at the earliest.

Not yet.....they did say it would be at least 3-4 weeks so I'm not really expecting to hear anything before next week at the earliest.

It was 4 weeks "exactly" when we heard back for our acceptance.

I just got an email I was accepted and I interviewed on October 5th!

Congrats! I just received my acceptance email as well! :)

I just received mine acceptance email too.. Congrats to other students who got accepted too!! Looking forward to meeting all of you guys! 

Well damn lol..... are we going to start a fb page for our class like the previous classes before us?

• Upvote 2

Well damn lol..... are we going to start a fb page for our class like the previous classes before us?

We should definitely do that!