2016 App cycle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I checked in with ccbc/Towson (as instructed by their email if I hadn't heard anything by end of October) and I was told that their review of all applications is currently on hold and they "have no estimate of how much time will be involved". So, more waiting. Has anyone else checked in recently and gotten this response?

I checked in with ccbc/Towson (as instructed by their email if I hadn't heard anything by end of October) and I was told that their review of all applications is currently on hold and they "have no estimate of how much time will be involved". So, more waiting. Has anyone else checked in recently and gotten this response?

I emailed them last week and had the same answer. 

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I also got that answer on Oct. 30th.

Does anyone know if there is another interview date set up yet?

• 1 month later...

Archived