Help on BS/MHS

Hi so I'm going to be a high school senior and I really want to enter the direct entry program here. I have a 93.77 unweighted gpa and I took and will take 8 AP courses. I have 1340 sat (math and reading) and 31 act. Can someone tell me my chances of getting in based off of your own experiences or people you know? It would also be helpful to post your full high school stats if you got accepted here or any other ny direct entry pa program for high schoolers and your financial aid. Thank you

The way to go is direct entry but you need to get moving if that's really what you want. I speak from experience with my daughter, we started college visit, discussion with college staffs summer before she entered her junior year. Her apllication was all submitted by end of July b4 entering senior year. Her grades we comp to yours with hundreds of hours volunteering at local hospital, nursing home along with shadowing many doctors: ex ortho, neuro, general etc.

NY schools she did were dyouville and damen Mount saint Mary ( decided not to open it) and 4 Pennsylvania schools all of which gained acceptance to. The interviews were not easy her words.

If your serious research requirement and write your essays and get your paperwork in timely. Some schools won't even except your application if you didn't complete their requirements. For example need certain # of pt hours. Also then you will have a stress free senior year, well except for waiting for that letter(s) offering your that interview. Her friends were stressing about apllicationstarts, HW, college and AP classes etc and she finally said thanks mom for pushing me to get this all done earlier than the deadline( some were out or nov if I remember correctly). Good luck

Archived