2016-2017 Applicants

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I sumbmited in August and didn't get an invite until October 3rd so anything could happen! When I interviewed Nov 3, they said approximately half of the seats were already filled. Hope that helps!

I was verified in September and am still waiting to hear back also. Any idea how long it takes to hear if you are invited for an interview or not

• 3 weeks later...

I just received an invitation to interview on jan 12-13 yesterday.  For those that have been to the interviews what impressed you the most about their program and school? just curious since I do not know that area at all nor much about the college....and obviously will be doing my research 

I'm actually a masters student at Mississippi College. Its a small Christian school right outside of Jackson and the oldest school in the state. It's also the only program in the state, and all the students are great. Dr. Bourassa is amazing. He teaches pharm. The campus is small, and It has some pretty cheap housing super close to campus. A good thing about coming here is that there won't be anything to do but study lol. I know some people in their final months and already have phenomenal job offers. This place will give you the opportunity to meet a wide variety of people, and you'll never go home feeling unappreciated by patients. I know a few people who help interview. Just be confident, and remember in your questions just always do what is right and best for the patient! 

What stood out to me was the faculty and staff. They were very friendly, experienced and knowledagble. The campus was nice and they have a nice cadaver lab with dedicated cadavers for the pa program(no sharing with med students), lastly the advanced clinical clerkship I feel will help a lot in getting a job and getting extra clinical time in a specialty of your choice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived