2016-2017 Applicants

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you mind sharing when you were CASPA verified and your application was marked complete? So excited for you. Best of luck in your interview!

Thank you! CASPA was verified July 24th and received an under review email July 25th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Got an interview invite for September 8th-9th! So excited

I sent in my CASPA application on the 4th of this month and got an email on the 9th saying I have an interview for the 8th-9th of September!

how did the interviews go? any tips on what to expect? did you guys go to the dinner with the students? have you guys received an official offer yet?

how did the interviews go? any tips on what to expect? did you guys go to the dinner with the students? have you guys received an official offer yet?

It's very laid back everyone is friendly. The dinner with students is optional but it gives you a chance to ask them question about the program. Day one is very informational and a campus tour and day 2 is a roundtable with the program director and MMI interview. Just got an acceptance phone call friday. Good luck

Archived