2016-2017 LMU Application cycle

I would be very interested in knowing this too.

Same here! I looked at the Fb page of class of 2019 and there are 81 members but I am not sure in order to join the group you have to be accepted already? Plus many of them could have made decision on going somewhere else. It's hard to say at this point how many seats are left. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here! I looked at the Fb page of class of 2019 and there are 81 members but I am not sure in order to join the group you have to be accepted already? Plus many of them could have made decision on going somewhere else. It's hard to say at this point how many seats are left. 

About 28 of those people are from the current class of students. All of us are in that group to help answer questions and communicate with the new students.

During the interview, is it open file?  In other words do they have your info in front of them?  Or is it closed and they only ask you general questions?  Did most people that had a weakness on their application (I had a rough freshman  year) address this during the interview?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived