2016-2017 LMU Application cycle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I'm a member of the 2018 class and I just thought I would let you guys know the interview dates for this cycle. I remember how much I appreciated the past students giving us info on here so here are the interview dates.

September 30th

October 28th

November 11th

December 9th

January 13th & 20th

February 3rd & 10th

I thought the interviews were really laid back and they honestly just want to get to know you and make sure you would be a good fit for the program. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

Will you share when you submitted your CASPA and supplemental?  Thank you!  Good luck on the interview!

Thank you! Of course, here you go:

CASPA paid and submitted on 7/10/16

LMU received secondary on 7/14/16

CASPA verified on 7/21/16

Interview invite on 8/31/16 for 9/30/16

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they are planning to do multiple interview dates and/or if they will be sending out more interview invites? I decided kind of late to send my app here as well so I just got a confirmation on Sept 12 that they have received all of my materials at LMU...

Yes, there will be more interview dates so don't worry. All of the interview dates are listed in my above post.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived