Tacoma MEDEX 2016-2017 Applicants

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONGRADULATIONS jlynneg and DBL R!! 

It's so exciting to know that Tacoma applicants are starting to receive interview invitations today. Have been keeping myself "extra" busy (full-time course load, working, volunteering, etc..) to keep mind preoccupied. So excited! Hopefully more invites go out today! 

jlynneg, I know you mentioned you live in Washington. DBL R, are you local? I, myself, am a state applicant (California). 

Good luck everyone!

Yes I live and work in Washington. This is my second application cycle, and my first time proceeding to the interview process.

Jarred 

I was invited to interview in Tacoma on Dec 10th as well. Best of luck to everyone and I look forward to meeting you soon! If anyone is interested in getting together before the actual interview conference to break the ice and get to know potential classmates let me know!

To those that have interviewed or know the area where would be a good place to met that is near campus for dinner prior to the interview? Thank you!

Last year we went to the Harmon Brewery and it was a perfect place. It is located very close to campus and they can easily accommodate a large group.

http://places.singleplatform.com/harmon-brewery--restaurant/menu?ref=integration

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last year we went to the Harmon Brewery and it was a perfect place. It is located very close to campus and they can easily accommodate a large group. http://places.singleplatform.com/harmon-brewery--restaurant/menu?ref=integration

Beat me to it, this was going to be my suggestion. Harmon brewery is right next to campus, and there is plenty of parking in the campus lot just behind the brewery. There should be plenty of room for our group. I plan on being in and around Tacoma the night before interviews. When is a good time for everyone else to meetup?

Jarred

New to the forum but I also have an interview on the 10th. My friend Steven(who also has an interview) and I have been studying furiously. If it's ok with the group count us in for dinner the night before. What time do we plan on meeting up?

7pm at the Harmon Brewery. See ya there.

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! I was planning on making reservations for ten people to have a few seats available for others to join. Is there anyone else who is interesting in meeting at 7pm at Harmon Brewery?

I would like to join you all at the Harmon Brewery at 7pm, please add me to the reservation if possible. Thank you!  

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! I was planning on making reservations for ten people to have a few seats available for others to join. Is there anyone else who is interesting in meeting at 7pm at Harmon Brewery?

Can you add two more people?!

Archived