Tacoma MEDEX 2016-2017 Applicants

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone,

I cant wait to meet everyone, I also have an interview on December 10th! I would love to be there the night before but unfortunately I will not be able to make it. I will see everyone at the interview and can't wait to meet possibly future classmates, but for sure future PA's. Good luck everyone, and lets all rock out this interview and get in!!!

Brittany, I am sitting here staring at my computer wondering what else I need to know, will I be able to articulate what I want to convey, is my outfit conservative enough.  Then I think, I'm going to be okay because everyone is feeling this way.  :) I called the harmon and added myself.  It looks like 19 people are going.  Also, I haven't received my interview packet yet and was wondering if anyone could bring theirs tomorrow night.  Thanks so much

Linda

I have one more question if anyone has the answer to it. In the past for the interviews there was the English test we had to take. I was wondering if this year we will be writing an essay instead?

They haven't done that for the last few cycles that I know of. I didn't have to do any test/essay when I applied in 2014 and have had friends in the last two cycles that didn't either. I would be surprised if they did.

@LindaS0624- There is not 19 that I know of. I increased the reservation in case any last minute individuals found this website and wanted to show up. So if anyone else wants to go who has not informed me, we are meeting up tomorrow night at the Harmon at 7, you are more than welcome to join! Also, I interviewed last year in Spokane and we did not have a test to take or an essay to write.  See you soon!

They haven't done that for the last few cycles that I know of. I didn't have to do any test/essay when I applied in 2014 and have had friends in the last two cycles that didn't either. I would be surprised if they did.[/quote

Are you referring to the exam or interview packet?

I think they were asking if on interview day you will need to write an essay/take a test as part of the interview. There isn't any test in the interview packet, at least I didn't have one when I had my interview. Then again that was two years ago. :-)

Archived