2016-2017 Philly Campus Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

Received an interview invite for the NJ campus this morning. Is anyone attending this interview that knows if it is held on the Philadelphia campus or actually on the NJ campus? The email was pretty unclear. Thanks for any help!

I got an invite this morning too! When I confirmed, they sent back an email that said it's on the NJ campus and they give you the address.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those who have interviewed and/or have been accepted,

1. Congratulations!  

2. Can you please provide any insight into the interview style that Philly U uses?  Do they utilize the MMI style or is it a one-on-one/Q &A/conversational style of interview?  

Any information that you are able/willing to provide would be helpful. 

Thank you!

To those who have interviewed and/or have been accepted,

1. Congratulations!  

2. Can you please provide any insight into the interview style that Philly U uses?  Do they utilize the MMI style or is it a one-on-one/Q &A/conversational style of interview?  

Any information that you are able/willing to provide would be helpful. 

Thank you!

For the main campus, they used one-on-one kind of. So it was a PA and a second year student that just entered rotations. It was more question and answer based, but they are very nice and it was not intimidating at all! 

I just received my invitation to interview in two weeks - very excited! Have you all interviewed in New Jersey or has anyone interviewed at the other campus? Any advice and ideas for preparation for the interview? Congrats to all accepted! Thanks for your help!

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats (patient care hours and GPAs)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So upon closer reading I've been invited to interview at the Philadelphia campus, not the New Jersey one. Has anyone (going for strictly a graduate degree) interviewed in Philadelphia? I'd love to hear what that experience is like and would love to know if anyone else will be interviewing September 28th in Philadelphia for the graduate program. Any tips/advice/insight into the interview? Thanks once again all!!

I interviewed on August 15th for the Philly campus. Was notified 8/29 that I have been accepted! They are taking about 20-25 students for the Philly campus (about 35 for AC), not sure how many they have accepted so far. Good luck to everyone with upcoming interviews, you should have an answer two weeks after your interview!

My application was received 6/22 and I haven't heard anything since. I have been invited for interviews at both Duke and GW but haven't heard anything from the philly campus. I guess every school is looking for something different and has different deadlines!

Congrats on your interviews! Do you mind sharing your stats please( GPAs and patient care hours)?

My application was received 6/22 and I haven't heard anything since. I have been invited for interviews at both Duke and GW but haven't heard anything from the philly campus. I guess every school is looking for something different and has different deadlines!

What are your stats like? I have been debating about applying to GW but worried my GRE scores are not where they should be.

Archived