2016-2017 Philly Campus Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

Guest GoyaHoya69

Didn't see a thread for the philly campus for this application cycle, so I thought I'd create one. I was CASPA verified on 6/17 and received a confirmation email that they received my application on 6/22. Nothing left to do but wait and hope for an interview.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys apply to both campuses or only one?

I applied to both, they stated they would look at the application and if they deemed you fit for the program, then they would select the campus they thought is best for you and offer you an interview there. Good luck everyone!

Today I sent along an application update, which some of the other schools have accepted, with new GRE scores and additional patient care hours. I got a prompt response explaining that applications are accessed as is. Then two hours later I got a rejection letter. It was probably a coincidence but was really strange. Did anyone else get a rejection today?

For those who got a rejection email, what was your overall, science, and non science GPA (if you don't mind sharing) ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied May 27th. Mine was a 3.67! :( but I only had about 500 hrs of patient care experience. What about the others who were rejected?

Guest GoyaHoya69

I was rejected, applied in June. I have a 3.5 overall GPA and 3.5 science GPA and over 2500 of EMT patient care experience.

Sounds strange to get a rejection so soon with those stats. Do you mind me asking what day in June you were caspa verified for Philly university?

Archived