OU-OKC 2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering the same thing...

I wouldn't give up hope until closer to the December interview dates. I heard they were offering interviews for all that qualified....just not sure what their qualifications were- 3.5 and up? Doing over 250 interviews I believe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a individual interview with a professor from the program and PA from the community. My interview actually lasted quite a bit, but it was really just because my interviewers were very friendly and we just ended up talking about a lot of different things.  It's very laid back. Hope this helps! 

Thanks, yes this definitely helps!

Does anyone know how many out-of -state students they accept? I'd read somewhere that it doesn't matter and preference isn't given to in state but then saw some stats that said they only accepted like 2 out of state students in each class of 50 over the last three years....anyone know if that's true?

Does anyone know how many out-of -state students they accept? I'd read somewhere that it doesn't matter and preference isn't given to in state but then saw some stats that said they only accepted like 2 out of state students in each class of 50 over the last three years....anyone know if that's true?

i was wondering this too!

Does anyone know how many out-of -state students they accept? I'd read somewhere that it doesn't matter and preference isn't given to in state but then saw some stats that said they only accepted like 2 out of state students in each class of 50 over the last three years....anyone know if that's true?

It is true in the past that the average was only about two students, but that was because they weren't on CASPA and didn't get as many out of state apps. Last years class took like 30-35% out of state. Also true that in state doesn't get preference....and I've actually heard that if anything, out-of-state may get a little preference.

I had an interview this week. I'm pretty sure it didn't go so hot. I was done in about 10-15 minutes, and everyone else's seemed to be going much longer. It was my first interview ever, and just getting the experience was worth it. Too bad I had to drive 11 hours to be there for just a few minutes! Good luck to everyone tomorrow. If anyone has any questions feel free to message me!

Archived