Application Cycle 2016-2017

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got my interview invitation Monday. Only date available was January 8th and I'll be out of the country. Emailed her back and they had a cancellation for tomorrow 2/2. So I will be interviewing tomorrow. Just got my caspa application all done end of November or bwvhunning of December because Troy me EMT school transcript

i haven't heard anything back either. I just LM with Kandee..

Have you, or anyone, heard from Kandee lately? I emailed her about two weeks ago to get a status update on my application and she never replied to my email. I left her a voicemail this past Monday and still haven't gotten a return call. Do you know if there's anyone else I could reach out to? I applied back in July and I'm still waiting to hear something. All the main office could tell me is that my profile says my application is still under review.

Have you, or anyone, heard from Kandee lately? I emailed her about two weeks ago to get a status update on my application and she never replied to my email. I left her a voicemail this past Monday and still haven't gotten a return call. Do you know if there's anyone else I could reach out to? I applied back in July and I'm still waiting to hear something. All the main office could tell me is that my profile says my application is still under review.

I haven't heard anything! I left two emails and one voicemail. I haven't gotten a denial letter yet so I am stuck in limbo:(

I know that Kandee/the program has said that all information about classes and FB group will be sent out after February 15th. That is also the date to put down the final deposit for full admission. I don't think they will do more interviews after that, but may pull people from the wait list. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the class if full yet? I applied in early June and randomly got an interview invite this morning. Just wondering if I would be interviewing for a spot in the class or the waitlist since its late in the game.

I've been accepted to the incoming cohort. If the count on the FB page is correct, I think there is one slot left to be filled. Good luck on your interview!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived