Application Cycle 2016-2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also interviewing the 22nd and am excited to meet you all! I live in Jacksonville so if you guys are coming from out of town and need recommendations for places to stay, eat, etc., let me know!

Yay! Can't wait to meet you. I'm pretty familiar with Jacksonville, because I did my post-bacc and Master's at UNF. I'll be staying with a friend who is currently in the NOVA PA program in Jax. So excited (and nervous).. 

Hello all! I am interviewing in the afternoon on October 4th. I'm trying to find more info about the program but the NSU-Jacksonville PA website isn't the most detailed. I've looked through the site and read the mission, goals & outcomes page along with the brochure. Is there anymore information out there on program details like mode of instruction or facilities or clinical locations? I want to be as informed as possible before I interview and I am feeling a little unprepared. 

Please let me know if you have any insight. Thanks!

The website and the brochure is what I used as well. You're right that the information isn't super detailed. I really think you'll be fine if you just familiarize yourself with the information that's there. If anything, you'll have questions to ask about the program during the parts of the interview that are Q&A. Good luck!  

Hello guys~

I am invited for interview on Oct 12th morning session!!! EXCITED~~ If anybody reading this message have same interview schedule, I cannot wait to see you all~!!!

I noticed there is a writing prompt on the interview schedule, does anybody have an idea what it will be like? Would it be like behavioral question or more of academical question??

Also does anybody have recommendation for hotels/motels near the school ??

Hello guys~

I am invited for interview on Oct 12th morning session!!! EXCITED~~ If anybody reading this message have same interview schedule, I cannot wait to see you all~!!!

I noticed there is a writing prompt on the interview schedule, does anybody have an idea what it will be like? Would it be like behavioral question or more of academical question??

Also does anybody have recommendation for hotels/motels near the school ??

Hey! I'm also interviewing on the 12th in the morning. I had an interview with NSU Ft. Myers already and got placed on their alternate list. I think the questions on the essay are pretty random. Ours was about "if you could invite anyone to dinner, who would it be?" so I wouldnt worry about it too much, theres no preparation need and its just kinda like okay, write this real quick. As far as hotels idk, I'm staying with some friends in the area 

There are several hotels (Marriot, Best Western, La Quinta Inn & Suites) there are about a 10-min drive from NSU. You'd be right off of I95 and J Turner Blvd so getting to NSU and other parts of town will be easy. Hope that helps!

Hey! I'm also interviewing on the 12th in the morning. I had an interview with NSU Ft. Myers already and got placed on their alternate list. I think the questions on the essay are pretty random. Ours was about "if you could invite anyone to dinner, who would it be?" so I wouldnt worry about it too much, theres no preparation need and its just kinda like okay, write this real quick. As far as hotels idk, I'm staying with some friends in the area 

Thank you Thank you ~!!

Hi, I got two phone calls to notify me that my application was being sent for review. That was Sept 13 and Sept 15, then I got an e-mail notifying me the same thing. That was Sept 19. After that, I haven't heard anything and I am freaking out. I already got a rejection e-mail from the University of South Carolina, so I am very nervous. I'm still waiting to hear from other schools, but so far nothing...  Any advice? Congrats to those accepted!!!

Archived