Cornell University 2016-2017 Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone- to update you, I interviewed 11/10 and was called about an acceptance today (11/15). They told us on our day there were only a few spots left, but that up to 10 people have been taken off the wait list in prior years, so for those of your waitlisted, hang tight and those of you who haven't heard, I imagine you will hear soon.  Sending you all good vibes!!!

For those admitted, anyone want to start a Facebook group or email thread so we can introduce each other? Excited to meet you all!

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know approximately how many people are invited off of the alternate list on any given year? And/or how many people from the alternate list have already been invited so far this year? 

"Alternate list" is such a mysterious world since there's no way of knowing if you're next up on that list or 78 people away from an offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Congrats to those accepted! As a student looking to apply this upcoming cycle, I'm curious to know what everyones stats have been for accepted students (Cum GPA, Science GPA, GRE, experience hours, etc.) if you don't mind sharing. Also the program states it has a strong surgical focus, does the program give preference for students with surgical experience? Feel free to message me!

• 3 months later...

Archived