Cornell University 2016-2017 Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interview offer for Oct 6th!  Fast turnaround time between secondary submission and hearing back.. less than a week. 

Congrats! I've given up on hearing anything from this school since I haven't heard anything since they received my supplemental application on August 9th. Good luck to the rest of you guys!

Hi Everyone! Congrats to those selected for supplemental/interviews/admission! :)

For me:

Application was submitted on on July 2nd

Verified by CASPA July 11th

Received by Weill-Cornell July 13th

Selected for supplemental on August 23rd and given a deadline of September 1st

Selected for interview September 6th

Interview scheduled for October 6th!

I am so nervous but so excited! I look forward to meeting those at the October 6th interview! Does anyone know if there is an info session to be held the night before? I would love to attend it! Also, any tips from those who have been interviewed already??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a rough outline of the day for interview day (I was trying to book a flight later that day so they were kind enough to give me a brief itinerary)...

interviews begin promptly at 9AM (2 separate interviews with 2 faculty members) then join a group discussion with other candidates and current students.

After that, we'll be taken to the main campus for a tour. 

We'll finish up around 2, at the latest 3. 

Hope that helps for anyone looking to book flights and such!  If anyone plans on flying into LGA at 7AM Thursday morning, I'll be the guy in a suit taking espresso shots to the face...

Archived