Cornell University 2016-2017 Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to everyone who has received secondary apps and interviews! I would like some opinions - is submitting to CASPA on 7/13 too late? (I have double and triple checked my app to make sure it's free and clear of errors). Feeling super nervous! I have about 5000 HCE, sci/non-sci GPA 3.5, & 47 shadowing hours (shadowing is what delayed my submitting a bit - I wanted to talk about it in my personal statement). Isn't there a "bottleneck" that occurs the closer you submit to the deadline? =-/

Apply! People got in last year that applied the last possible day! But do it ASAP for a possible earlier interview when there are more spots still left

PAbound - would you mind sharing why you didn't feel very competitive as an applicant? I'm in the same boat. I'm concerned about my GRE the most. Verified 7/21 - waiting for secondary. Thx.

Only reason is that it was taking a while for me to receive one. I've been following everyone's posts here and I've been using the caspa verification dates as a guideline to determine if my application was looked at or not.

Archived