Cornell University 2016-2017 Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

Guest GoyaHoya69

Just thought I would start a thread for all those applying this cycle. I was CASPA verified on 6/17 and received email confirmation of their receipt of my application on the same day, 6/17. I guess I just need to wait and see if I will be chosen to receive a supplementary application from them.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just received an invite to complete the supplemental this afternoon! Does anyone know if they send it to everyone who meets the minimum requirements?

Nope! They send it to competitive applicants. I think you'll find out soon after if you'll be invited for an interview.. or so I've heard. 

Guest GoyaHoya69

Just received an invite to complete the supplemental this afternoon! Does anyone know if they send it to everyone who meets the minimum requirements?

Congrats! You're one step closer to getting an invite. May I ask when you received email confirmation that they received your CASPA app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone who has received secondary apps and interviews! I would like some opinions - is submitting to CASPA on 7/13 too late? (I have double and triple checked my app to make sure it's free and clear of errors). Feeling super nervous! I have about 5000 HCE, sci/non-sci GPA 3.5, & 47 shadowing hours (shadowing is what delayed my submitting a bit - I wanted to talk about it in my personal statement). Isn't there a "bottleneck" that occurs the closer you submit to the deadline? =-/

Archived